|19.06.2014 TF2 Update|
|Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically. The major changes include:
Love & War Update
Added 5 new weapons, 15 new taunts, and 43 cosmetic items for the Love & War update
Partner Taunts can now be performed with the opposing team
Added a new Taunt Loadout with 8 slots so multiple taunts can be equipped at the same time
Taunts are no longer equipped in the Action Slot
Pressing the Taunt key in game now brings up the new Taunt Selection menu
Pressing the taunt key while the Taunt Selection menu is open performs a weapon taunt, or joins a partner taunt
Mann Co. Store
Added 15 new taunts and a taunt bundle
Added 5 new weapons and a weapon bundle
Added 44 new cosmetics and a cosmetic bundle
Added "Taunt" category into the store
Added Mann Co. Stockpile Crate Key
The "Hats" and "Misc" categories have been merged into "Cosmetics"
Added the Mann Co. Stockpile Crate to the droplist
Each Mann Co. Stockpile Crate can be repeatedly shuffled to contain a set of 4 possible items
Added the Mann Co. Audition Reel. Contains taunts and a rare chance at an unusual taunt
Updated Mann Co. Crates to display which Unusual Series they can potentially output
Added Bread Box Special Crafting Recipe. This recipe will no longer be available after July 9th, 2014. Items from the Bread box have a chance to be strange.
Added crafting recipes for newly added weapons
Added Killstreak Kits to MvM for newly added weapons
Added OzFortress Season 11 tournament medals
Weapon changes and updates
With The Hitman's Heatmaker, pressing ‘reload’ now activates focus when it is full
The Axtinguisher now does mini-crit damage from the front and full crit damage from behind to burning targets
The Bushwacka can no longer randomly crit
All mini-guns now have damage and accuracy ramp up after they start firing. Full accuracy and damage is reached 1 second after firing.
All Demoman stickybombs now have damage ramp up. Full damage is reached 2 seconds after firing.
Updated Loch-n-Load reload animation
Sentry bullets are now affected by damage falloff outside of sentry scan range
Sentry bullet damage has been changed so it calculates damage based on the sentry's position, not the Engineer's
Updated the Halloween holiday to automatically be enabled when the server runs an _event map
Added a check to prevent achievement announcement spam
Converted several weapon models to use the c_models system
Updated the localization files
Fixed an exploit where charging Demoman could turn more than allowed
Fixed a bug where Halloween spellbooks were overriding PDAs and Disguise Kits
Fixed The Director's Vision taunt not playing both variations for the Pyro
Fixed the Pyro's spell audio not sounding like the rest of the Pyro's audio
Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause items to unequip themselves
Fixed a dedicated server crash related to using 'mp_forcecamera 0' with one player on the server
Fixed a regression with the trigger_gravity entity not correctly applying its settings
Fixed another exploit where Engineer buildings could build up a large amount of health
Fixed a server performance issue related to the item_teamflag entity
Fixed the itemtest command
Fixed cosmetics shared between multiple classes not rendering correctly
Updated the cosmetic item list to sort by name
Removed collision from lights and small props protruding from walls
Fixed collision on fences
Fixed the tire props near Blu's forward spawn so players may no longer jump up to the spawn door platform
Fixed players shooting through gaps around forward spawn doors
Fixed door protruding through roof on Red's forward spawn
Fixed a collision bug that gave players access to the roof above Red's spawn door
Prevented players from building inside spawn room doors
Adjusted area portals to improve rendering and performance
Added metal panel prop to Blu building, which now mirrors the jump up on the Red side
Small performance increase through prop fade adjustments
Players can no longer build inside spawn doors
Fixed physics debris triggering the payload cart’s finale explosion
|14.06.2014 Battlefield Hardline Closed Beta |
|1. hier der link http://www.battlefield.com/de_DE/hardline/beta?intcmp=opm_bfh_beta-reg
2. Gib einfach deine persönlichen Daten ein, um dich für die Closed Beta von Battlefield Hardline zu registrieren.
|12.06.2014 TF2 Update|
|We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are below. The new version number is 2274941.
- Fixed item descriptions for Strange scores not appearing to update
- Fixed a bug where damage dealt and healing done Strange scores would stop incrementing
- Fixed an exploit where teleporters could build up a large amount of health
- Fixed a bug where premium accounts would temporarily appear to revert to free status
- Fixed deflected rocket explosion sounds playing repeatedly
- Fixed deflected Black Box rockets not giving health to the Pyro
- Fixed being able to apply the Strange Part: Buildings Destroyed tool to the Flying Guillotine
- Fixed several cosmetic items not cloaking properly for the Spy
- Added the AsiaFortress Cup Season 7 medals
- Community Request: Added SetCustomUpgradesFile input to the gamerules entity to allow servers to specify a different upgrades file
- Updated the localization files
- Updated the Eureka Effect
- Can now pickup buildings
- Repair and upgrade rates have been decreased
- Can teleport to your spawn room or your Teleporter Exit
|05.06.2014 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update |
|Release Notes for 6/4/2014
[ MATCHMAKING ]
- When a player has been banned for cheating (via VAC or Overwatch), all Skill Group adjustments from that player's recent wins will be reverted for their partied teammates as well as their opponents.
[ MISC ]
- The "thirdperson" and related commands are now executable by servers (for mods and plugins).
- Added a server convar (sv_allow_thirdperson) which allows servers to set players to third person mode.
- The env_fog_controller entity now has a field and input to scale the amount fog is adjusted when players zoom (with scoped weapons).
- Community tournament servers with built-in round backups enabled will automatically restore all player data upon reconnection and this in most cases will avoid having to load round backups.
|29.05.2014 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update |
-- Blocked long sightline from back of Bombsite B
-- No longer possible to plant on top of hut at bombsite A
-- Made statue base at bombsite B taller, so players can't peek over
-- Made hut on bombsite B catwalk wider
-- Moved all T spawns to upper level
-- Decreased fog
-- Removed small tree near platform in mid
-- Pushed down some vegetation that players could hide in
-- Disabled collision on small rocks
-- Blocked visibility through cart in mid
-- Revised cover in Bombsite B courtyard
-- Redesigned the connector between canal and park
-- Made tunnels under Bombsite A easier to navigate
-- Added lights to hut near Bombsite A
- Matches in which a whole team gets disconnected will no longer terminate and the disconnected players will get the opportunity to reconnect and finish the match.
- Added a new context menu option 'Use With Trade Up Contract,' which will be visible when you own enough ten or more items of the same quality.
- Weapons can no longer be deleted from the inventory.
- Added a game setting for twitch.tv streamers to allow backend integration with new twitch.tv directory.
- Added backend integration with Steam Community for better inventory filtering and Steam Community Market search.
- Added support for per-channel ratelimits in engine threaded network layer, ratelimits are controlled with a group of net_threaded_socket convars.
- Fixed pistol round achievements to award player progress in the pistol round of the second half in competitive matches.
- Fixed several rare crashes on clients and servers.
- Fixed a problem in tournament round backups when players had invalid characters in their persona names.