|18.11.2013 Wartungsarbeiten morgens um 1:00 Uhr für ca 20 Minuten|
|Heute Nacht (Montag auf Dienstag, 19.11 um 1:00 Uhr morgens) werden ein paar schnellere Switches eingebaut, weshalb es Verbindungsabbrüche geben kann....|
|16.11.2013 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update Released|
- Reduced fade to black time to 0.3s to better hide enemy movement when playing with "mp_forcecamera 2".
- Buy Time now lasts the entire Warmup period.
- Fixed the Defuse Kit making a pickup sound that everyone could hear when walking over it.
- In official competitive mode players now accumulate end of round money even if they are disconnected at the moment when end of round money is awarded to their teammates.
- In official competitive mode players who disconnect from the game server while alive are treated as having committed suicide and don't receive end of round money for that round.
- Mirage improvements based on pro feedback
-- Raised skybox ceiling around T spawn
-- Rebuilt red building in T spawn to give more room for grenade throws
-- Fixed a bug where Ts could see into Bombsite A without exposing themselves
-- Added collision on tall box near CT stairs to prevent players getting onto it
-- Fixed a bug where a player could get onto boxes near ladder room alone
-- Added wider cover in mid, T side
-- Made CT sniper window in mid taller
-- Removed gaps where players could see through scaffolding in Bombsite A
-- Fixed various spots where you could see through crates in Bombsite A
-- Made it possible to shoot through a crate in Bombsite A
-- Smoothed out movement inside Palace
-- Added wider windows in Bombsite B apartment
-- Fixed a bug where a player could stand on the wall outside B apartment
-- Removed dark door underneath Bombsite B apartment
-- Added pretty flowers
-- Fixed invisible I-beam collision in hut/lobby
-- Made railings on balcony near Bombsite A and CT spawn easier to see through
- Fixed the overhead Freeze Time icons not updating frequently enough to catch certain equipment changes.
- Fixed the Freeze/Invuln Time color correction being wrong if the Invuln Time was shorter than the Freeze Time length.
- Fixed Achievement icons not appearing when it displayed Achievements earned in the previous round.
- Fixed map selection button becoming inactive when Workshop maps are being updated.
- Added Inventory error message when Steam cannot access your items.
- Added item image to Delete Item confirmation.
-- Fixed not auto-scrolling away from a blank item list.
-- Fixed being able to submit without signing.
-- Fixed signatures being offset from the mouse cursor.
- Reduced duration of red player damage effect.
- In GOTV the kill camera now orients so both the killer and victim are visible.
- Fixed spectator navtext no longer wrapping.
- Work in progress improvements to demoui & demoplayer:
-- Menus, Overview Map, Graphs, etc. now work when the demo is paused.
-- Improved seeking with less particle effect, sound, and HUD spew.
-- Demo Timescale slider now goes up to 10x.
-- Added buttons to directly set demo timescale to 1/4x, 1/2x, 1x, 2x, 4x speeds.
-- Fixed Stats Graph round columns not resetting correctly when rewinding a demo.
-- Removed demoui2.
- Fixed color of weapon names not matching the actual rarity of the weapon.
- Added server convar sv_matchend_drops_enabled for suppressing item drops at the end of tournament matches, play time is still accumulated by players and items will be awarded at the next opportunity.
- Using the game_round_end to force a specific winner now consistently increments the round number (you must still use the game_score entity to set the appropriate team score).
- Fixed a case where CT coaches would get locked into 3rd person.
- Cached inventory icons are regenerated if Texture/Shader Detail is increased using the Options menu.
[LINUX DEDICATED SERVERS]
- Updated the version of libstdc++.so.6 for Linux dedicated servers to require Glibc 2.11.
- Linux dedicated servers now upload core dumps out-of-process and more reliably.
|16.11.2013 BF4 Server Online|
|BF4 Server ist online es kann gezockt werden
hier noch mal der link
so nu viel Spass beim Zocken
|23.02.2013 TF2 Server Update eingespielt...|
|Updates to Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
Fixed a client crash related to rendering models
Fixed a client crash related to audio in the web browser
Fixed servers crashing with the error message "Overflow error writing string table baseline"
Fixed a missing material when setting mat_viewportscale to anything other than 1
Fixed windowed mode under certain window managers for the Linux version
Improved performance for the Linux version
Team Fortress 2
Added new promo items
Fixed buildings not always being downgraded at the same rate by the Red-Tape Recorder
Fixed not hearing the sound for the Shred Alert taunt while playing Mann Vs. Machine
Fixed players spamming the Shred Alert taunt in spawn rooms by changing their loadout presets
Fixed giant robots sometimes getting stuck in Mann Vs. Machine
Fixed a problem where traders that send in-game trade requests would receive the error message "The other player is currently busy trading with someone else" when the problem was actually related to Steam Guard settings
|25.12.2012 CS:Go und TF2 Serverupdate eingespielt...|
* Added the ability to commend and report players from the player details view that can be accessed in the scoreboard.
* Number of competitive wins, and unique commendations are now shown in the main menu along with skill group.
* Competitive scoreboard will show number of competitive wins needed to display your skill group if you have not displayed it yet.
* Fixed movement on ladders ignoring the walk button. Now climbing ladders while holding walk is slow and silent, which fixes previous exploit of being able to climb ladders at fullspeed without making sound.
* Fixed failure to fire after weapon switching away from a reload and back (fake-reloading).
* Whitelisted tv_password convar to set GOTV password.
* Reduced fps in main menu when not connected to a server from 300 fps to 120 fps to help with laptops and desktop video cards doing excessive work. Exposed fps_max_menu convar to control fps in main menu.
* Added one more minute of grace period for players to reconnect to their competitive match before a cooldown for failing to reconnect is assigned. Cooldown for failing to reconnect is now assigned after player has remained disconnected for at least 4 minutes, not counting the round of disconnection and not counting the round in which 4 minutes grace period elapses.
* Fixed Hammer crash on exit.
* Added some holiday cheer.
* Added "Benign infiltration" to the Mann Vs. Machine mission-cycle file for servers
* Fixed a Dead Ringer Spy exploit in Mann Vs. Machine mode
* Fixed a regression with mini-crit damage calculation
* Fixed a client crash in the Medi Gun charge meter when using a custom HUD
* Fixed Festive Huntsman arrows and Rescue Ranger bolts using incorrect hit boxes
* Fixed Tough Stuff Muffs not using the correct model for the Engineer
* Fixed a clipping problem with the Hunger Force
* Fixed Strange Festive Sandviches leveling up multiple times in a single use
* Fixed a lighting issue in mvm_bigrock
* Updated the backpack icon for the Festive Ambassador