|26.09.2014 Team Fortress 2 Update|
|We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are below. The new version number is 2418312.
- Added Limited Late Summer Crate Key to the Mann Co. Store. Available until October 13, 2014.
- Fixed the Limited label not being displayed for items on the Steam Community Market or in the Steam backpack
- Fixed colorization of item level description line for Limited items
- Added tournament medals for BETA LAN 2014
- Added a NEW! label to new items in your backpack until you mouse over them
- Fixed a case where cosmetic items would be orphaned in the world
- R.I.P. Captain Canteen
- Fixed not being able to open the Taunt menu during the bonus time on an Arena map
- Fixed a dedicated server crash related to bot Spies
- Fixed item level not displaying correctly in the Mann vs. Machine lobby
- Updated the auto-balance code to immediately respawn players that voluntarily switch teams during a balancing period
- Not supported in Mann vs. Machine, Medieval mode, Arena mode, Tournament Mode, or Training
- Updated the removeid command to support Steam2 and Steam3 ID formats
- Updated the materials for The Atomic Accolade
- Updated the equip_region for The Special Eyes
- Updated rd_asteroid
- Added a 45 second overtime when a team reaches max points
- Added placeholder pickup ship and robot worker to indicate a team has reached max points
- Added a sound to captured and returned points as they fill the progress bar
- Captured and returned points now fill the progress bar faster
- Progress bar escrow indicator now stays in place as points are added
- Touching the reactor core no longer fully resets the return timer. Every second the reactor core is held will add a second to the return timer.
- Virtual Reality Mode
- Fixed selecting the wrong refresh rate when running on a display that does not use the desktop refresh rate
|24.09.2014 Guild Wars 2 kostenlos vom 25. September bis zum 1. Oktober|
| Der Test beginnt am 25. September 2014 um 9:01 Uhr und endet am Donnerstag, den 2. Oktober 2014 um 8:59 Uhr. In dieser Zeit könnt ihr euch einen Charakter erstellen, leveln, Dungeons antesten, die Welt erkunden und auch das PvP betreten. Der Zugang zum WvW (mit Ausnahme vom Rand der Nebel) sowie zum Handel bleibt jedoch verwährt. Mehr Informationen zum Testaccount findet ihr im offiziellen FAQ.|
|18.09.2014 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update|
|CSGO 188.8.131.52 is live.
Release Notes for 9/17/2014
- Tec9: Improved accuracy and reduced recoil.
- Added new spawn entities that can be placed in maps and are used and prioritized when playing arms race (info_armsrace_counterterrorist & info_armsrace_terrorist).
- Fixed only one non-primary weapon showing on spectator player panels.
- Improved performance as a spectator when the scoreboard was visible.
- Improved dynamic shadow support.
- Better detection of hardware capabilities to improve performance.
- Added multi-threaded rendering support.
-- Added a boiler to boiler
-- Fixed a missing texture near Bombsite B
|11.09.2014 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update|
|Release Notes for 9/10/2014
[ SYSTEMS ]
- Updated a large number of systems necessary for the Linux client.
[ MISC ]
- "kill" command is no longer possible in competitive matchmaking matches ( except during warmup ).
- Fix for CTs not speaking their radio lines when throwing an Incendiary grenade.
- Voice status text now shows the player location for teammates.
- Radio command location text is now colored in chat.
- Planted bomb status now displays for spectators.
- Improved some inventory, inspect and economy audio feedback.
[ OPERATION BREAKOUT ]
- Operation Breakout is on sale.
[ PERFORMANCE ]
- Improved performance when scoreboard is visible.
- Improved performance when spectator panel is visible.
- Improved performance in some cases where avatars and "Display" items are displayed.
[ MAPS ]
-- Various bug fixes.
-- Fixed buyzone bug in competitive mode.
-- Updated overview map.
|11.09.2014 Team Fortress 2 Update|
|We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are below. The new version number is 2395700.
- Added taunts to the items that can be uploaded to the Steam Workshop
- Added new "Taunt" and "Halloween" tags to the Steam Workshop
- Previous entries marked with the "Halloween 2013" tag will automatically be updated to use the new tag in the coming days
- Added tournament medals for the ETF2L and RETF2 EE22
- Client/server performance improvements
- Improved client memory usage by updating weapons to only be loaded on demand
- Improved edict usage on servers to help eliminate "out of edicts" errors during round restarts
- Fixed a server crash caused by using the "map" command in the console while the server is running
- Fixed a client crash when switching between windowed-mode and fullscreen for Mac OS X and Linux clients
- Re-enabled HTML MOTD support for Mac OS X and Linux clients
- Extended the server's "status" command to display edict usage and player/bot counts
- status output also includes basic class stats...not fully implemented yet
- Fixed custom content not being shown while watching .dem files that were recorded on servers running with sv_pure
- Fixed a teleporter exploit that involved players killing teammates via telefrag by switching to Spectator
- Fixed bad LODs for The Angel of Death coat for the Medic
- Fixed push triggers applying push values twice when lag compensation is being done
- Fixed a Hammer crash related to changing entity types for an existing entity
- Fixed Strange flamethrowers not getting kill credit for deflected projectiles
- Fixed mini-crit and taunt-invite icons being orphaned in the world
- Fixed the Festive Force-a-Nature using the wrong taunt animation
- Fixed the difficulty value not displaying correctly in the Mann vs. Machine scoreboard
- Fixed Mann vs. Machine bots floating in the air when they die from an explosion
- Fixed the Pyro's clap sounds clipping the voice lines during the Party Trick taunt
- Fixed the Short Circuit creating its firing effects when being deployed
- Fixed Mini-Sentry collision hull being scaled smaller than it should be
- The Frying Pan can now accept Kills While Explosive Jumping strange parts
- Updated the equip_region for the Mining Light and Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe
- Updated the materials for the Apparition's Aspect and made it paintable
- Updated the Eternaween vote so it cannot be initiated by clients without using the Eternaween
- Updated the localization files
- Updated pl_cactuscanyon
- Completed permanent removal of previous stage 2 from the map
- Removed the rollback hill in stage 2, and adjusted neighboring u-turn
- Adjusted the right-hand spawn exit for Blu in stage 2
- Reworked Sniper window above underpass in stage 2
- Adjusted spawn times in stage 2
- Added flatcars to the train in stage 2
- Blu side path from cart spawn to underpass is now a drop-down in stage 2
- Widened a doorway along the cart-path in stage 2
- Updated rd_asteroid
- Removed spawn advantage for attackers that die in the enemy base
- Moved health and ammo above the front door stairs further into the base
- Increased bot count. Summed total health and points in each section remains the same.
- Power core pickups now give health and ammo to the collector
- Removed small health kit above cave exit
- Added medium ammo kit in the caves near the medium health kit